The Field Education and Ministry Formation Office advises students from all Fuller campuses on Field Education requirements. These include the internships and practicums for the following degree programs: (See links at bottom of the page.)
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- Master of Arts in Theology and Ministry (MATM)
- Master of Arts in Christian Leadership (MACL)
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies (MAICS)
- practicum now coordinated through SIS: contact Toni Walker (email@example.com)
Although each degree program may differ on specific requirements, all include the following:Prerequisites:
- Students must complete the minimum number of units and any required courses as stipulated in each expanded course description (ECD).
- Students have been in dialogue with FEMF about their internship or practicum early in their academic venture.
An internship or practicum site that seeks to:
- Match your vocational goals
- Provide solid mentoring
- Offer ministry learning opportunities
- Develop your faith
- Integrate theory and practice