Travel Arrangements and Accommodations
We are excited for your visit to our campus and will provide some guidance around your travel arrangements and accommodations.* Please make sure your travel plans accommodate the course schedule, including lunches and required evening activities.
Fuller Northwest is located just south of the Northgate Mall in Seattle, near Interstate 5. The address is 9725 Third Avenue NE, Suite 110, Seattle, WA 98115. Map and Directions.
The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is only 22 miles away from Fuller Northwest. We have provided instructions for getting to Fuller Northwest from SeaTac Airport via car or public transportation for your convenience.
- Exit the airport and follow signs to Interstate 5 North.
- Stay on Interstate 5 Northbound for 18 miles.
- Take exit 173, 1st Avenue toward Northgate Way.
- Turn right on 1st Avenue NE.
- Turn left on NE 100th Street.
- Turn right on 3rd Avenue NE.
- Arrive at the Northgate Executive Center. Fuller Northwest is located in Executive Center II on the first floor. Suite 110.
Via Public Transportation:
- Follow the signs out of the airport, across the skybridges and along the parking lot, to the Sound Transit Link Light Rail stop.
- Take the link train to the International District stop (this will be a transit tunnel).
- From the International District tunnel, take the 41 bus (toward Lake City via Northgate).
- Depart the bus at the Northgate Transit Center.
- Walk South from the Transit Center stop, the Northgate Executive Center will be straight ahead. Fuller Northwest is located in Executive Center II on the first floor. Suite 110.
The link train fare is approximately $2.75 and is payable via kiosk at SeaTac Airport, the kiosk takes cash and credit. The bus fare is approximately $2.50 and is payable when you board the bus, the bus does not provide change, so be ready with exact fare in cash only. You will need to pay both rail and bus fares in order to make the trip.
If you plan to take public transit during your entire stay, consider buying an ORCA card. ORCA cards are $5.00 and can be purchased and loaded at kiosks located at SeaTac Airport and the Northgate Transit Center (as well as a number of other locations). Orca cards allow you to load a particular amount of money on the card, and use the balance for public transportation all over the city. This way you can pay for bus fare with a credit card, or just carry less cash.
If you prefer airport shuttles, here are a few choices:
A recommended hotel is Hotel Nexus. Students can book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 1-800-435-0754. Hotel Nexus is the closest hotel to us and is a value hotel with basic amenities.
The Hampton Inn and Suites is located steps away from the Northwest campus, and is a preferred hotel for Fuller guests. With a variety of rooms and price-points, it’s easy to find an option for your travel. For more information, please call Hampton at 206-522-6991 or book with our special corporate rate by visiting https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/hp/reservation/book.htm?ctyhocn=SEANGHX&corporateCode=0002706294&from=lnrlink.
For students looking for a different level of accommodation, the following options are available:
There will be an additional fee of $100 charged to your student account for lunches and light refreshments when you register for one or both classes. You will be responsible for all other meals.
*Note: You will be responsible for arranging and paying your own transportation and lodging.
Face-to-Face Schedule Overview
5:00-6:00, Dinner Break*
6:00-8:00, Evening Session
*These times are approximate. Please refer to specific campus staff communication for dinner and evening session times for your class.
By the time you arrive on campus, you will have met your professors and some of your peers online, but we’re confident you will be blessed by gathering in person for a time of spiritual and community formation in addition to the hours you spend together in class. This is where the lunches and evening activities come in. You can plan on some great discussions and worship. (Please note that these activities are mandatory.)
Your professors will set up a Student Conversation Forum in Moodle, where you can begin to connect on a social level to talk about ride or hotel sharing, arranging to meet, or just getting to know each other.
If you have questions or concerns about your visit to Fuller Northwest, please contact the office at 206-284-9000.