Can I audit a DMin course?
To audit a DMin course, you must:
- Have a theological MA/MDiv degree with a 3.0 GPA or greater
- Have been involved in ministry for 3 or more years post-MA/MDiv
- Have a current ministry context
The cost structure is as follows:
- Any qualified Fuller masters graduate can audit one DMin class for $100. This is a one-time opportunity.
- A Fuller DMin grad can audit any DMin class for $200.
- A Fuller DMin grad who audits 5 DMin classes can then audit additional DMin classes for the rest of their lives for free.
- Any qualified MA/MDIV grad from other schools can audit a Fuller DMiN class for $550.
- The Advanced Diploma in Ministry Leadership allows
qualified ministry leaders to take 4 DMin classes and be involved in a 2
year mentoring experience for $3000 total. See fuller.edu/adml/
- A spouse can attend any of these classes for $25.
Space for auditors is limited and not guaranteed before the
application deadline. Please note that audit students must attend the
entire class. Further, auditors must read 2000 assigned pages prior to
the beginning of class and turn in the appropriate reading log.
BONUS: If you complete the audit of five courses, you become a Richard Peace Lifelong Learner--and audit any DMin class for free for the rest of your life!
Contact Debi Yu at firstname.lastname@example.org