Academic Programs 

Fuller Theological Seminary is organized into three schools: the School of Theology, School of Psychology, and the School of Intercultural Studies. As a graduate-level institution of higher education, master's and doctoral degrees are offered by the three schools, as well as certificate programs:

School of Theology 

Master's Degrees

  • Master of Divinity
  • Master of Arts in Theology
  • Master of Arts in Theology and Ministry
  • Master of Arts in Christian Leadership

Certificate Programs

  • Certificate in Anglican Communion Studies
  • Certificate of Christian Studies
  • Certificate in Recovery Ministry
  • Certificate in Theology and the Arts
  • Certificate in Youth Ministry

Advanced Degrees

  • Master of Theology
  • Doctor of Ministry
  • Doctor of Philosophy in Theology


School of Psychology 

Master's Degrees

  • Master of Arts in Family Studies
  • Master of Science in Marital and Family Therapy

Certificate Programs

  • Certificate in Marriage and Family Enrichment

Advanced Degrees

  • Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology
  • Doctor of Psychology


School of Intercultural Studies 

Master's Degrees

  • Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies
  • Master of Arts in Global Leadership

Certificate Programs

  • Certificate of Christian Studies
  • Certificate in Global Christian Worship

Advanced Degrees

  • Master of Theology in Intercultural Studies
  • Master of Theology in Missiology (Korean language only)
  • Doctor of Ministry in Global Ministries (Korean language only)
  • Doctor of Missiology
  • Doctor of Philosophy in Intercultural Studies


Other Nondegree Options 

In addition to admission to regular degree or certificate programs, appliants may also be admitted under one of the following classifications:

Limited Enrollment Student: one who is qualified for regular admission but wants to take no more than six master's-level courses (24 units);

Unclassified Student: one who is academically qualified for admission, wants to take an unlimited number of master's-level courses, but does not want to pursue a degree program;

Visiting Student: one who is currently enrolled as a graduate student in good standing at another graduate institution, but wants to have transcript evidence of course work done at Fuller for transfer to the school of primary enrollment.

Audit-Only: one who wishes to attend master's-level classes for personal growth and learning without academic credit.

(626) 584-5200
(800) 235-2222
135 N. Oakland Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91182