Personality assessment can help you understand why you think, feel, and act as you do. Personality assessments results can be used to help you improve your relationships, understand your strengths, and help you identify opportunities for improvement.
You might benefit from a personality assessment if you would like to:
- Better understand why you think, feel, and behave as you do
- Gain insights into careers/vocations that best fit you
- Improve the quality of your professional and personal relationships
What happens during a personality assessment?
- Your assessor will interview you for about 90 minutes to better understand your psychological, social, and relational history.
- You will then be given one or more assessment tests. These are usually administered by having you respond to assessment questions via a computer. This typically takes 60-90 minutes.
- You will be invited back a few weeks later for a one-hour consultation, during which your assessment results will be shared with you and you will be given a confidential, written report to take with you.