FE 1 and 2: Full-Time Church Internship
This internship is full time for three quarters and fulfills both FE1 & FE2 MIN 7 requirements simultaneously.
This internship is designed to give students a supervised and evaluated pastoral experience in the local church, while providing a foundation for guided theological reflection, integration, and ministry formation.
Read through the FE533A/B/C Expanded Course Description for a detailed description of the course.
- Orientation to Theological Reflection
- At least 35 hours of supervised ministry per week
- Specific internship responsibilities agreed upon by you, your supervisor, and Field Education
- Learning Agreement completed by you and your supervisor
- One hour per week of ministry reflection with your supervisor
- Leadership case study based on a challenging ministry experience in your internship
- Participation in a weekly Theological Reflection Group during the second quarter (FE533B)
- Quarterly evaluations from you and your supervisor
- Two Ministry Enrichment Seminars during the three-quarter internship
- Three meetings with your Field Education Advisor throughout your internship
Ready to apply?
To apply for the FE533 internship, click here.