FE 2: Church/Organization Full-Time Internship
This internship is intended to provide experience in a church or other Christian environment, leading to the development of competencies in specific areas of ministry as well as overall exposure to ministry praxis.
As with all Fuller Seminary internships, the goal is not simply to provide a workplace for experience, but also a context for reflection and integration, in which spiritual, theological, and ministry formation can occur.
Read through the FE502 Expanded Course Description for a detailed description of the course
- Learning Agreement completed by you and your supervisor
- At least 35 hours of supervised ministry per week for ten weeks
- Specific internship responsibilities agreed upon by you, your supervisor, and Field Education
- One hour per week of ministry reflection with the on-site supervisor
- Final evaluations from you and your supervisor
Ready to apply?
To apply for an FE502 internship, click here.