FE 2: Church/Organization Part-Time Internship
This internship is intended to provide further experience in a church or other Christian environment, leading to the development of competencies in specific areas of ministry as well as overall exposure to ministry praxis.
As with all Fuller Seminary internships, the goal is not simply to provide a workplace for experience, but also a context for reflection and integration, in which spiritual, theological and ministry formation can occur.
Read through the FE503A/B/C Expanded Course Description for a detailed description of the course.
- Learning Agreement completed by you and your supervisor
- At least ten hours of supervised ministry per week for three quarters
- Specific internship responsibilities agreed upon by you, your supervisor, and Field Education
- One hour per week of ministry reflection with the on-site supervisor
- Quarterly evaluations from you and your supervisor
- Three meetings with your Field Education Advisor throughout your internship
Ready to apply?
To apply for the FE503 internship, click here.