Sheri Harthoorn Memorial Mission Fund
As part of the All-Seminary Council's larger role to campus, we have a Mission fund set up to help students support other students in ministry, missions, internships, and cross-cultural projects. This fund is based on donations from students, faculty, staff, and administration.
- Applicant must be a currently enrolled and continuing student at Fuller Theological Seminary.
- Any member of the ASC or any member of his/her family will not be eligible to receive this fund.
- All recipients of funds will be expected to share highlights of the internship/mission in a 1-2 page report. This report will be presented at an ASC General Council meeting after the trip.
- Applicant must be going on a cross-cultural ministry (culture other than his/her own)
- All recipients will be expected to return the funds to the ASC if:
a. Under any circumstances, they are unable to use them for the specific purpose applied for OR
b. The trip will not be completed before April 2015
If you are interested in and eligible for this scholarship, please download the attached form, complete it, sign it, and send it to Preety Dass, VP for Diversity, or bring your application to the ASC Office located on the first floor of the Catalyst. The committee will begin reviewing applications starting Spring Quarter.
Deadline to Apply: April 30, 2014
Decisions will be finalized in the Spring Quarter.
**For more information about this scholarship, please do not hesitate to email Preety Dass at, <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Thanks!**
Fill out the application.