Nothing tells you more about a school than a first hand experience of the campus. When you see the buildings and connect with the people that make the school what it is, you learn more than any website or brochure could tell you. And more importantly, you begin to discern whether or not God is calling you to this place or not. During a personal campus
visit at Fuller, you will have the opportunity to meet with an
admissions counselor, and have the option of touring the campus,
visiting a class, having lunch with a current student, and many more opportunities.
Visiting the Pasadena Campus
- For the best scheduling, we prefer campus visit appointments to be made at least one week in advance.
- We schedule appointments Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Fridays starting at 1 p.m to 4 p.m.
- Please refer to our campus visit calendar to
see if there is a special event on the day you'd like to visit.
- You are welcome to attend our All-Seminary Chapel service which is on Wednesdays at 10:00am.
- An Admissions Counselor will contact you once you complete the online
registration form to set up your appointment.
To plan your visit at the Pasadena Campus, please sign-up here.