Student Right-To-Know and Consumer Information

Student Financial Services is pleased to provide you this collection of information Fuller Theological Seminary must disseminate under the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, and the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act. Listed below is the type of information Fuller is required to provide and the Seminary offices or materials where the information can be found. Please refer to these "information sources" if you need more information.

General Information

Accreditation and Facilities

Faculty, Degrees Offered, Registration, and Transfer Policies

Costs and Financial Aid

  • General financial aid information contact.
    - Student Financial Services - 626-584-5421 or

Student Body and Information Privacy

  • FERPA Policy - This form describes the Seminary's compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
    - Office of the Registrar - 800-235-2222 ext. 5408 for a paper copy

Health and Safety

  • Vaccination Policy
    - The Seminary does not have a formal vaccination policy

Financial Aid

Types of Aid and How to Apply

Student Rights and Responsibilities

Disbursement of Aid

  • How and when federal funds are disbursed.
    - Federal Loans - Borrowers are notified of disbursement dates in writing once Student Financial Services has certified a loan.
    - Federal Work-Study - The Federal Work-Study contract that all Federal Work-Study recipients must sign contains this information. For a copy, contact Student Financial Services, 626-584-5421.

Other Information

  • The terms and conditions of any employment that is part of the financial aid package.
    - Federal Work-Study Contract. For a copy, contact Student Financial Services, 626-584-5421.
    - Fuller Theological Seminary's Human Resources Office: or 626-584-5454.

  • The terms of, schedules for, and the necessity of loan repayment and required exit counseling.
    - Master Promissory Note - available from Student Financial Services, 626-584-5421 or at
    - Exit Counseling Materials - available from Student Financial Services, 626-584-5421 or at
    - Loan Repayment Schedules - available from Student Financial Services, 626-584-5421
  • Individual State Financial Aid agencies.
    - Student Financial Services - 626-584-5421
    2015 State Agencies

For a copy of the Student Handbook, see

Security Report

In accordance with the "Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act," and the Higher Educational Amendments of 1998, colleges and universities are required to report statistics on crime and policies regarding campus security. Copies of these documents are on file in the Department of Campus Safety. The links below provide access to this information for your benefit:

Voter Registration

Fuller encourages students to be active in all forms of civic engagement, if able. The resources below have been compile to assist you in the process of voter registration.

Many states now offer online voter registration. Click below to see if your state is one of them.

National Federal Voter Registration - English

National Federal Voter Registration - Spanish

National Federal Voter Registration - Korean


State Complaints
Federal regulations require the States to provide students the ability to file complaints against educational institutions located in their state. Listed below is contact information for the filing of a complaint. Fuller Seminary encourages all students to first use all available grievance procedures provided by the institution before pursuing a complaint with a state agency.

If the student complaint cannot be resolved after exhausting the institution’s grievance procedure, the student may file a complaint with the Arizona State Board for Private Post-Secondary Education. The student must contact the State Board for further details. The State Board address is:
1400 W. Washington, Room 260
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Phone: 602-542-5709


An individual may contact the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education for review of a complaint. The bureau may be contacted at:
2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone: 916-431-6924
Fax: 916-263-1897


Colorado Department of Higher Education
1560 Broadway, Suite 1600
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 303-866-2723

The Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission
2082 East Exchange Place, Suite 220
Tucker, GA 30084-5305
Phone: 770-414-3300


Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
Office of General Counsel
P.O. Box 12788
Austin, TX 78711-2788


Washington Student Achievement Council
P.O. Box 43430
Olympia, WA 98504-3430
Phone: 360-753-7869


Utah Division of Consumer Protection
160 East 300 South, Box 146704
SLC, UT 84114-6704
Phone: (801) 530-6601
Fax: (801) 530-6001

(626) 584-5200
(800) 235-2222
135 N. Oakland Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91182