- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, parts A and B
- Completed Prerequisite Course Work/Statement of Purpose form
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted online) or a $100 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted via paper)
- Submission of official transcripts of all postsecondary schools attended, including a transcript showing a bachelor's degree earned from an accredited institution, with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or above
- You must have completed a minimum of 24 quarter hours (18 semester hours) of credit in the social and behavioral sciences. Coursework in psychological theory and practice or sociology of the family is preferred. Research methods/statistics must be covered, and lifespan development or developmental psychology is highly recommended. Other courses will be considered on an individual basis.
- Four reference forms, one of which must be pastoral and at least one which must be academic.
- An official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score or an official Miller Analogies Test (MAT) score from a test taken not longer than five years previous to the date of application. If you believe that your GRE or MAT test score does not reflect your academic competence, you may submit a written statement to express your rationale clearly or have a professor who is familiar with your work write a letter on your behalf.
- If your native language is not English or your medium of instruction for all post-secondary education is not English, you must either submit a test score of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) taken within the past two years or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Academic Format, taken within the past two years. Please click here for additional requirements.
Fuller Arizona applicants only: MFT interviews are offered to selected applicants as part of the decision process. An invitation to interview is not a guarantee of acceptance to the program.