New location provides additional space for the regional campus
In March, the Fuller Southwest regional campus moved into new, expanded facilities. The campus is now located at 1110 E. Missouri, #530, Phoenix, Arizona 85014.
Last spring, the Fuller Southwest Advisory Board began to discuss possibilities for a new location in preparation for the end of the campus's lease in February. Board members committed themselves to daily prayer concerning this need—and, through referrals, many conversations, and God's provision, the need was met abundantly. The new facilities have increased Fuller Southwest’s campus size by adding a second classroom, a student lounge, and a small library.
Fuller Southwest is one of six major regional campuses at Fuller Seminary. The campus was launched in 1977 by Mary Robertson, who served as the first director, and Carol Eaton, the first advisory board chair and wife of Fuller trustee David Eaton. Today, Fuller Southwest has a diverse student body representing 30 denominations and offers a variety of courses—from Old Testament Exegesis, to Modern Church History, to Pastoral Counseling.
Grayson Carter, associate professor of church history and the campus’s full-time faculty member, is an ordained Anglican deacon and priest and is the general editor of Sehnsucht: The C. S. Lewis Journal, the only peer-reviewed journal on C. S. Lewis published in North America.
For more information about Fuller Southwest, please visit their website. For information on other regional campuses, please click here.
The new address is:
Fuller Theological Seminary Southwest
1110 E. Missouri #530
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Phone numbers have not changed: