Video Service Level Agreement
purpose of this document is to outline and explain the video services
available to the Fuller community through the C&M Video Team. By
clarifying the capabilities and limitations of the C&M Video Team to the
Fuller community, we hope that this information will lead to greater
client understanding of - and satisfaction with - our services.
The C&M Video Team provides a professional and accountable services in High
Definition video recording and post production that capture and deliver
messages aligned with Fuller Seminary’s missions. Whether capturing a
publicly noteworthy event, an interview, or a promotional video, the IMC C&M Team strives for consistency, integrity, coherence, and
efficiency with Fuller branding in its final product.
WHO WE SERVE
- All Fuller Academic and Administrative Departments at all Campuses
- Fuller Board of Trustees
- Fuller Seminary Centers and Institutes
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Single-Camera Event Video (chapel, public lectures/conference, etc.)
- Single-Camera Event Video with Presentation (requires video switcher)
- Multi-Camera Event Video (high-profile event, i.e. annual lectures)
(i.e. an interview or staged recording with lighting and no audience)
- Single-Camera Interview (closed-area with production lighting + one subject)
- Multi-Camera Interview (closed-area w/ prod. lighting + two subjects and/or presentation)
- Other Special Video Recording Needs (campus virtual tours, promotional shoots, etc.)
- Post-Production/Editing Services (of existing footage; Fuller must have copyrights)
- Duplication of CDs, DVDs, or VHS conversion (must be a Fuller mission-related video)
The C&M Video Team distributes the final video product(s) on official Fuller online video channels, including:
Other distribution methods must be approved by the Executive Director.
MEDIA DUPLICATION AND TRANSFER
Duplication is provided for items directly related to the business of
Fuller Seminary. Content is governed by copyright laws. We cannot
duplicate copyrighted material.
The following technology support requests are NOT supported by the C&M Video Team. These requests will be serviced separately by Technology Support Services department:
- video projection
- audio recordings
- sound system support
- Polycom video conferencing
- ALL VIDEO REQUESTS must be submitted through the Reserve Technology Form, which can be found at http://fuller.edu/Offices/CM/Video_Request_Form/.
- The Client is required to submit a request AT LEAST 14 DAYS PRIOR to the start of the project.
As the C&M Video Team’s production schedule fills up quickly, projects
are scheduled on a “first-come, first-served” basis through the Reserve
Technology Form above.
to the request within 14 days of the scheduled project are subject to
availability of equipment and staff, and may not be fulfilled.
- Details of the project's technical needs must be finalized and discussed with a Video Editor at least three days prior to the event. For more complex projects, earlier finalization will be advantageous to everyone.
- Communicate with a Video Editor before the start of the project if there is a specific deadline when the final product needs to be completed and distributed.
- Additions or changes to the video recording request on the day of the event will most likely not be fulfilled (i.e. adding PowerPoint recording to a single-camera event)
full-day video projects, the Client is required to either provide a
meal for the Video technicians or to allow a 1-hour break every 4
hours for his/her government-mandated meal break.
- For event videography, the Client is responsible for printing and acquiring the presenter’s signature on the Presentation Release Form. For
legal liability purposes, we cannot distribute or release footage of
your event unless this form has been signed by the presenter(s) which
appear on camera. You may download the form here.
- Client (the sponsoring department) must provide a single point of contact to
the C&M Video Team. However, we will be happy to communicate directly
with the technical personnel from any outside groups when needed.
- Client must communicate any special event dress code expectations to the C&M Video Team.
a C&M Video Editor does not contact you within 5 days of your
request submission, you are responsible to contact C&M to secure video
recording services for your event.
C&M VIDEO TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES
- The C&M Video Team will provide high quality video products and services
with courtesy and assist Clients to achieve their video-related goals.
- Within 48 hours of the Reserve Technology Form
submission, a C&M Video Editor will contact the Client to discuss
the details of project and come up with a video solution, customized to
meet his/her specific needs.
- The C&M Video Editor assigned to a project will coordinate and provide
leadership over the production and post-production process based on
discussions with the Client.
C&M Video Editor will present the completed product for the Client’s
approval before final distribution and will make reasonable adjustments.
Only two rounds of revisions will be allowed per project.
C&M Video Editor will provide a reasonable turnaround schedule and
expected delivery date, based on the delivery timetable below and the
workload of the studio.
videos created by the C&M Video Team will follow the Fuller video style
guide which is aligned with Fuller’s visual branding.
Executive Director reserves the right to deny project requests
which do not fulfill the criteria of Fuller’s mission or those which are
outside of the scope of the C&M Video Team resources.
DISTRIBUTION & DELIVERY SCHEDULE
The C&M Video Team will strive to deliver the final video product within the following timetables (beginning at the completion of the event recording):
|One-Hour Single-Camera Live-Event Video ||2 business days |
|Two-Hour Single-Camera Live-Event Video||3 business days|
|One-Hour Single-Camera Live-Event Video w/PowerPoint||2 business days|
|One-Hour Multi-Camera Live-Event Video ||3 business days|
|Two-Hour Multi-Camera Live-Event Video ||3 business days|
|Four-Hour Multi-Camera Live-Event Video||4 business days|
|Full-Day (Eight-Hour) Multi-Camera Live-Event Video ||5 business days|
|One-Hour Single-Camera Interview ||2 business days|
|One-Hour Multi-Camera Interview ||3 business days|
Duplication of CDs and DVDs
Other Special Video Recording Needs
PLEASE NOTE: These are only estimates and may be adjusted depending on the
complexity of the project and workload of production schedule.
LOCATIONS SUPPORTED FOR VIDEO RECORDING
For Promotional Videography:
- Preferred Pasadena Campus Locations:
- Travis Auditorium
- 250 Madison Building, Lower Level Atrium
- 250 Madison Building, 2nd floor conference room
- Payton 101
- Fuller Non-Pasadena Campuses (pending approval from Executive Director)
- Other Locations (only with approval from Executive Director). We do NOT recommend recording in faculty and administration offices due to final product quality issues.
For Event Videography:
- Fuller Pasadena Campus (Travis Auditorium, Payton 101, etc.)
- Fuller non-Pasadena Campuses (with approval from IMC Executive Director)
Campus (in Pasadena): University Club, Women's Club, First
Congregational Church, Westin Hotel, First United Methodist Church of
- Other Locations (only with approval from Executive Director)
C&M VIDEO TEAM INFORMATION
- Ben Brandt, Video Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nate Harrison, Video Editor, email@example.com
- Michael Moore, Video Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- TJ Lee, C&M Project Coordinator, email@example.com
- Joyce Hiendarto, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation:
Video Production Hours: Monday-Saturday 8:00am-10:00pm
Administrative Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
events are not normally supported. However, for mission critical events
we will commit to a best effort at providing support.
This document will be reviewed and revised (as needed) and on a mandatory annual basis. Regular assessment will be made of the quality of our services by means of surveys randomly applied throughout the year. Problems and/or conflicts may first be directed to TJ Lee, Project Coordinator for C&M. Final
arbitration of disputes will be conducted at the discretion of the
Executive Director, Joyce