FE 2: All-Seminary Chapel Internship
This internship will expose students to models and methods of collaborative worship ministry, as well as theoretical models of integrating worship and the arts.
At the core of this learning experience is participation as a part of the chapel team in planning, leading, and evaluating All-Seminary Chapels.
The internship course has three primary components: ministry practice, supervision, and theological reflection.
The time frame for this internship is Fall through Spring quarters only.
Read through the FE517 Expanded Course Description for a detailed description of the course.
- At least ten hours of supervised ministry per week in the All-Seminary Chapel context for three quarters (Fall-Spring)
- Specific worship responsibilities agreed upon by you, your supervisor, and Field Education
- Learning Agreement completed by you and your supervisor
- One hour per week of theological and ministry reflection with your supervisor and fellow interns
- Quarterly evaluations from you and your supervisor
- Three meetings with your Field Education Advisor throughout your internship
Ready to apply?
To apply for the FE517 internship, click here.