- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, parts A and B
- Additional Application Questions
- A $100 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted in paper form) or a $75 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted online)
- Submission of official transcripts of all post-secondary schools attended, including an ATS-approved Master of Divinity or its equivalent, or a Master of Arts of a theological nature of at least 96 quarter units (60 semester units) and the completion of no less than 60 quarter units (40 semester units) of graduate-level theological studies prior to beginning the ThM program, with a cumulative graduate grade point average of 3.3 or above. Contact the Admissions Office with questions relating to these requirements or for a transcript evaluation.
- Three reference forms: one pastoral and two academic
- A 4000-6000 word (15-25 page) sample research paper of your written work, demonstrating your ability to cite sources and write in a scholarly fashion.
- If English is not your native language or your medium of instruction for all secondary and post-secondary education is not English, please see the English Language Requirements page.