Welcome to Fuller Theological Seminary in Colorado. We have the unique distinction of being Fuller’s oldest and newest Extension site. Fuller’s presence in Colorado dates back to 1962 when Fuller and Young Life, a parachurch outreach ministry to adolescents located in Colorado Springs, entered into an informal training partnership. In 1977, that partnership became the Institute of Youth Ministries, the first fully accredited partnership of its kind between a seminary and a parachurch organization. For three decades the centerpiece of the IYM was the “Summer Institute” held each summer in Colorado Springs. In 1995, Fuller Colorado expanded to become a “full service” Extension site offering several degree programs and year-round courses for our local student body as well.
Study at Fuller Colorado offers:
• programs that provide theological training and spiritual formation
• relevant courses that can be applied in your current ministry
• access to outstanding teachers, scholars and practitioners
• flexible scheduling options that allow learning at a pace and place that minimizes ministry and family dislocation
• tools to develop learning habits that will serve throughout a lifetime
• degree options that can be completed entirely at the Colorado regional campus
• strategic ministry partnerships with Young Life, InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, Youth Specialties, and the Dale House project
So, whether you are looking for an extension site with a rich and storied tradition, or one with some innovative new programs, Fuller Seminary in Colorado is prepared to serve you. We look forward to hearing from you.