We are pleased to offer our media friends some brief background information on Fuller Theological Seminary:
A GLOBAL COMMUNITY OF STUDENTS
• Fuller equips more than 4,000 students each year through its main campus
in Pasadena and a growing network of regional campuses.
• Students represent more than 100 different denominations and come from
nearly 70 countries throughout the world.
• More than 90 resident faculty teach at Fuller, along with many additional
• Fuller’s faculty are among the world’s most published and influential seminary
scholars, and are frequently quoted by U.S. and international media.
• Fuller has more than 35,000 alumni throughout the globe.
• Fuller alumni serve in 130 countries and include pulpit ministers, mission leaders, academic leaders, mental health professionals, chaplains, translators, community and marketplace leaders.• Nearly 30 percent of Fuller's alumni are women.
BROAD OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDY
• Fuller offers 20 master’s and doctoral degree programs, enabling students
to pursue a variety of vocations and ministry callings.
• Fuller’s regional campuses and flexible online programs, including the Master
of Arts in Global Leadership degree, enable students to study under Fuller’s
world-class faculty without leaving their home communities and ministries.
• Pasadena: Fuller’s main campus located
in the Los Angeles, California area
• Fuller California Coast: serving
Irvine, San Diego, Orange County,
and Santa Barbara, California
• Fuller Northern California: serving
Sacramento, Menlo Park, Oakland,
and Walnut Creek, California
• Fuller Northwest: serving Seattle and
• Fuller Southwest: serving Phoenix and
Tucson, Arizona, and Las Vegas, Nevada
• Fuller Colorado: serving Colorado
Springs and Denver, Colorado
• Fuller Texas: serving the Houston area