Department: AX04 - Security/Parking
FT/PT/Temp: Work Study
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Hours: 18 per week
Pay Rate: $9.00 per hour
Reports To: Parking & Security Supervisor
The Security Escort is responsible for providing the "safety in numbers" principle for those individuals walking on campus in the evening.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Provides escort services for the Fuller community in and around campus
- Provides coverage of an emergency phone for campus emergencies
- Communicates with security hired by Fuller and reports security needs, problems and incidents
- Performs security checks and building lockups using scanners
- Back up the Switchboard Operator as needed
- Advises and initiates correction of security hazards
- Informs outsiders and transients of possible trespass violation
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Current Fuller student (qualified for College Work Study)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal communication skills
Must be eligible for Federal Work-Study.
This position is subjected to background check.
Federal Work-Study positions are open only to qualified U.S. Citizens and permanent residents whose eligibility to participate in the Work-Study program has been determined in advance by the seminary's Student Financial Services office.