- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography
- Additional Application Questions
- A $100 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted in paper form) or a $75 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted online)
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary
schools attended, demonstrating superior academic ability in a first
theological degree (MDiv, MA with a concentration in biblical studies
and theology, or its equivalent from an ATS-accredited school), with
minimum cumulative graduate grade point average of 3.0 (ThM applicants)
or 3.5 (PhD applicants). The Practical Theology concentration requires a
Master of Divinity degree or its equivalent.
- Three completed academic reference forms submitted on Center for Advanced Theological Studies Reference Evaluations
- All applicants to the Center for Advanced Theological Studies must take the verbal, quantitative, and analytical writing sections of the general Graduate Record Examination (GRE). A verbal score of 160 (600 on the prior scale) and a writing score of 5.0 are normally considered a minimum entrance requirement. The test-date of the official GRE score must not be more than five years preceding the date of application for Fuller.
- A 15- to 25-page sample research paper in the discipline for which the applicant is pursuing further study.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must provide an official record of scores earned on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test. Only test scores earned within two years preceding the submission date of the applicant's current application will be acceptable. TOEFL overall scores of at least 100 (internet-based) or 600 (paper), or IELTS overall scores of 7.0 meet the minimum English language entrance requirements.
- If you are a Permanent Resident of the
United States, you must submit a copy of your Permanent Resident Card
(Green Card) to the Office of Admissions. No Declaration of Financial
Support is required.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or Permanent
Resident, you must verify your immigration status with the International
Services Office. Those seeking a F-1 or J-1 visa from Fuller must
submit a satisfactory Declaration of Financial Support prior to
beginning residential coursework. Please click here for additional information.
Online application opens: August 1
Application and file completion deadline: January 2
Notification date: March 15
TUITION AND FEES
Please click here for the current list of tuition and fees.