You must have completed a minimum of 24
quarter hours (18 semester hours) of credit in the social and behavioral
sciences. Coursework in psychological theory and practice or sociology
of the family is preferred. Research methods/statistics must be covered,
and lifespan development or developmental psychology is highly
recommended. Other courses will be considered on an individual basis.
- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, parts A and B
- Completed Prerequisite Course Work form
- Completed Personal Statement of Purpose form
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted online) or a $100 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted via paper)
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary schools attended, showing a bachelor's degree earned from an accredited institution, with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or above.
- Four reference forms, one of which must be pastoral and at least one which must be academic
- An official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score or an official Miller Analogies Test (MAT) score from a test taken not longer than five years previous to the date of application. A
new GRE test format will be offered beginning August 1, 2011. Although
the scoring scale has changed, applicant scores will still be evaluated
on the basis of equivalent percentile rankings.
English is not your native language or your medium of instruction for
all secondary and post-secondary education is not English, please see the English Language Requirements page.
- If you are a Permanent Resident of the
United States, you must submit a copy of your Permanent Resident Card
(Green Card) to the Office of Admissions. No Declaration of Financial
Support is required.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or Permanent
Resident, you must verify your immigration status with the International
Services Office. Those seeking a F-1 or J-1 visa from Fuller must
submit a satisfactory Declaration of Financial Support prior to
beginning residential coursework. Please click here for additional information.
Online application opens: August 1
Application deadline: February 15
File completion deadline: March 1
Notification date: April 2
TUITION AND FEES
Please click here for the current list of tuition and fees.