- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography and additional required essays.
- Application fee:
- Early application deadline (November 5): The application fee will be waived if you submit the application and all other required documents by November 5.
- Regular application deadline (December 15): $50 non-refundable application fee for online applications submitted between November 6 and December 15.
- Final application deadline (January 10): $75 non-refundable application fee for online applications submitted between December 16 and January 10.
transcripts of all postsecondary schools attended, showing a bachelor's
degree earned from an accredited institution. A psychology grade point
average of 3.5 or higher is considered competitive. Non-psychology
majors must take one statistics course (in the behavioral sciences) and
five basic psychology courses as prerequisites.
- Four references: one pastoral and three academic. Applicants
who completed their bachelor's degree 10 or more years ago may submit
up to two professional, psychology-related, references that substitute
for academic references.
- An official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score (verbal, quantitative, and analytical writing) from a test taken not longer than 5 years previous to the date of application. A combined verbal and quantitative score of 300 or higher (1100 or higher on the prior scale) is considered competitive. Applicants are recommended to also take the GRE Psychology Subject Test (PGRE). Those who did not major in Psychology are especially encouraged to submit a PGRE score.
- Optional: You are encouraged to submit a formal vita or résumé along with your application. Please refer to this American Psychological Association link for guidance. Your vita or résumé can be submitted to the Admissions Office as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com or by mail to the following address:
Non-Native English speakers
Office of Admissions
Fuller Theological Seminary
135 N. Oakland Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91182
you are a Permanent Resident of the United States, you must submit a
copy of your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) to the Office of
- If you are neither a citizen nor a Permanent Resident of the United States, please click here.
Psychology interviews are offered to selected applicants as part of the
decision process. Early application interviews are offered in late
January. Regular application interviews are held in mid February. An
invitation to interview is not a guarantee of acceptance to the program.
Online application opens: August 1
Early application and file completion deadline: November 5
- Submit the application and all other required documents by application deadline
- Applicants should take the GRE by October 5 at the latest in order for the score to be reported to Fuller by the November 5 deadline
- Notification date (for applicants meeting the early application deadline): February 15
- NOTE: Incomplete applications will be processed for the Regular application process (see below)
Regular application and file completion deadline: December 15
- Notification date: April 2
- Applicants should take the GRE by November 15 at the latest in order for the score to be reported to Fuller by the December 15 deadline
Final application and file completion deadline: January 10
- Notification date: April 2
- Applicants should take the GRE by December 10 at the latest in order for the score to be reported to Fuller by the January 10 deadline
Please allow ample time to submit a completed application (including all references, transcripts, GRE, TOEFL, and/or IELTS Academic Format score[s], and supplementary materials) by the January 10 deadline. Applicants should take the GRE by December 10 at the latest in order for the score to be reported to Fuller by the January 10 deadline.
TUITION AND FEES
Please click here for the current list of tuition and fees.