1. Click here for the online request form
2. Call 626-584-5214 or visit Building Services during office hours:
Monday-Thursday: 8am-12pm, 1pm-5pm; Friday: 10am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
constitutes an emergency? Some examples are: loss of power to
refrigerator; toilet-stopped up/overflowing major water leaks, etc.
- During office hours, please call 626.584.5214.
- During after-hours, call 1-877-357-4557. Your call will be answered by an answering service.
- For gas leaks, call the Gas Company Emergency Number (800) 427- 2200 and then Maintenance (626) 584-5214.
ACCESS TO YOUR UNIT
you call in a work order, you waive your right to 24-hour prior notice.
This gives a Building Services representative or approved contractor
permission to enter your home to do the work you requested. Because you
may not be home at the time of service, Housing Services will give the
contractor a key to your apartment.
This PDF pamphlet provides more information. Maintenance Guide-Light - A Resident Resource Guide