- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, Statement of Purpose, and Statement of Calling essay responses
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted online) or a $100 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted via paper)
- Submission of official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended, including a transcript showing a bachelor's degree earned from an accredited institution, with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 2.7 or above. Note: all transcripts are evaluated in determining admission to Fuller master's degree programs.
- If you do not currently hold an accredited bachelor's or master's degree or will not receive an accredited bachelor's or master's degree before the desired term of entry, you may be eligible to apply to the MATM as a Special Student. Click here for more information.
- Three reference forms: one from a pastor or denominational leader and two that are either academic or professional
- If you are interested in taking any classes in English and your native language is not English, please click here for English language requirements.
U.S. PERMANENT RESIDENTS AND INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- If you are a Permanent Resident of the United States, you must submit a copy of your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) to the Office of Admissions. No Declaration of Financial Support is required.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident, you must apply 3-6 months prior to beginning on-campus coursework (this will give you sufficient time to complete the admissions process and immigration requirements). You must verify your immigration status with the International Services Office. Those seeking a F-1 or J-1 visa from Fuller must submit a satisfactory Declaration of Financial Support prior to beginning residential coursework. Please click here for additional information.
PAYING FOR GRAD SCHOOL
Attending seminary is an investment in your future. We want to help you see more concretely what it costs to pursue a degree at Fuller, as well as the kinds of support available to you to potentially offset that cost. Click here to find average tuition for each of our programs, a cost estimator to help you calculate your approximate total expenses, and several questions and answers about your financial aid options with links to more information.
SHE TEACHES: RESISTING THE DANGER OF A SINGLE NARRATIVE
Recently,1 a prominent church leader and author picked up a recurrent theme in hierarchical compleme...
FULLER URGES CONGRESSIONAL ACTION ON DACA PROGRAM RENEWAL
Today it was announced that President Trump is not expected to extend the March 5 deadline for legal...
SEBASTIAN KIM’S LATEST BOOK NAMED AN OUTSTANDING ACADEMIC TITLE
The Companion to Public Theology, edited by Korean Studies Center Executive Director Sebastian Ki...
COMPLETE AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Applicants are notified of admission decisions, in most cases, around four weeks following the completion of an application file. Some programs require that an enrollment deposit be paid within 30 days of notification of acceptance. The enrollment deposit will be applied toward the first quarter's tuition and is nonrefundable.